Wednesday, October 30, 2013

November brings 30 Days!

Hello last days of October!

Next month brings some good reads in the farm blogging world. Starting November 1st, Prairie Farmer blogger, Holly Spangler will write every day with a "30 days" of agricultural "something" theme. Catch up on previous year "30 days" posts here.  Bloggers throughout the Midwest will join Holly with their own "30 day" themes. I will grab a cup of coffee and enjoy a daily good read. I can’t wait!

I joined the blogging party last year, and you can catch up here on my 30 days of Farm Kid Stories. Although this blogging event inspires me to write more often in November, I’m passing this year on the true 30 day commitment…. for many reasons (a new baby, my real-world job, my pneumonia… ugh pneumonia. I won’t be speaking the P word again in this blog. I’ve already typed it two words too many.)

So join me this year in reading the posts of others by clicking on the links in Holly’s posts. Be sure to send these "30 day" bloggers some encouragement with a note on their blog page. Better yet: become an all-year follower of their writing.

Good luck out there reading and don’t forget to read to your little one also!

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment