Wednesday, October 31, 2012

30 Days of Farm Kid Stories

Please join me this November for my series called:  30 days of “Farm Kid Stories.”  That’s right.  One post each day about my chosen topic: Farm kid stories.  A challenge for me… for sure.  I love deadlines.

Please also join Prairie Farmer’s Holly Spangler for her 30 day series of “Agricultural Something.”  I can’t wait to read what her subject will be this year.  For the past two years, Holly has picked a farm-related topic and wrote about it every day for the month of November.  This year she extends a warm invite to other bloggers.
And, I’m in this year.


Why do I blog?
  • I feel like a momma rock star when I read to my son, G.   
  • I record memories when I write about our adventures in reading.
  • Finding the “funny” in parenting puts life into perspective.


Farm families could fill bookshelves full of agricultural stories.  It’s a library membership I would want. Please stop by my blog (often) this month and read my farm kid story of the day.

Lauren   

P.S. I send a big Thank You to my county farm bureau office and local libraries who let me borrow books to review.  30 books to be exact.


My Library List:
Preview Day: 30 Days of Farm Kid Stories
Day 1: One Moment
Day 2: Perfect Pizza
Day 3: Our Heartland
Day 4: Pasta Fistful
Day 5: One Fast Grower
Day 6: Farmer Seuss
Day 7: Just One Cookie?
Day 8: Frowns Turn into Smiles
Day 9: BOO-HA

Day 10: Big Red Barn
Day 11: Magic with Vegetables

Day 12: Call to Action
Day 13: BOOM
Day 14: Ponies and Cowboys
Day 15: Value to our Trees
Day 16: Tractor Time
Day 17: Wishing for a Washing
Day 18: United Tweets
Day 19: Popcorn Pops
Day 20: Busy Places
Day 21: Peas Please

Day 22: Thankful






Our blogging host Holly Spangler writes  “30 Days on a Prairie Farm” this month on her blog: My Generation.  

It’s a group party, of sorts!  Please join fellow bloggers as they tell their agricultural stories:

Beyer Beware: 30 Days, 30 Things You Never Knew About Food
Black Ink: Beef’s a Trip – 30 Days from Gate to Plate
Confessions of a Farm Wife: Life on Our Farm
Go Beyond the Barn: 30 Days of Farm Life Blessings
Kelly McCormick Photography: 30 Days of Thankfulness
Le Jardin da ma Vie: 30 Reasons Why I Love Being a Farmer’s Wife
Pinke Post: 30 Days of North Dakota November
Rural Route 2: 30 Days of the Not-So-Glamorous Life of This Farm Wife
  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good
    success. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

    Here is my blog :: diet plan for women

    ReplyDelete